Friday, June 3, 2011

How to check whether 'Fail Parent if this Task fails' option is checked or not?

Below is the query to know whether 'Fail Parent if this task Fails' option is checked or not.
SELECT * FROM OPB_TASK_INST 
WHERE TO_NUMBER(BITAND(BIT_OPTIONS,16))<>0
use the below query to know parent task(workflow or worklet where session resides) .
Note: Check the version number. one which is having the max version number is the latest task.

SELECT T.SUBJECT_ID,T.TASK_ID,
T.TASK_TYPE,
T.TASK_NAME AS PARENT_TASK,
T.VERSION_NUMBER,I.WORKFLOW_ID,
I.INSTANCE_ID,I.TASK_ID,
I.TASK_TYPE,
I.INSTANCE_NAME AS SESSION_NAME,
I.VERSION_NUMBER
FROM 
OPB_TASK T,OPB_TASK_INST I
WHERE T.TASK_ID=I.WORKFLOW_ID 
AND T.IS_VISIBLE=1 
AND TO_NUMBER(BITAND(I.BIT_OPTIONS,16))<>0

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    From which table we come to know the mapping of attributes values with tables
    like BITAND(I.BIT_OPTIONS,16) is mapped to 'Fail Parent If This Task Fails'.
    Is their any specific mapping table for these session attributes ?

    Thanks
    Sathish

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no reference table. Informatica does not want to reveal their data model (data dictionary) for security reasons. Got to know this by trail and error.

    ReplyDelete